Screenprinting or Screen Printing

While the screenprinting process, which is part of the printmaking process, is full of problems, the top topic is often the spelling of the process itself. There has been confusion even amongst authors and writers. So let’s clear up the spelling once and for all....

This content is for members only.
Log In Register

Translate ยป