Controlling The Screenmaking Process – SOLD OUT
Join us for the “Controlling the Screenmaking Process” workshop to become more efficient, effective, and economically viable. Acquire the most current best practices in screenmaking. The screenmaking process is where printing excellence is decided. A poorly made stencil can destroy your ability to reproduce the art in the final print. Likewise, a poorly made stencil can not be improved on the press. This exceptional workshop is guaranteed to challenge you to excel. Providing cutting-edge technology, students master the how and why of all aspects of the screenmaking process.
Learn proven best practice methods guaranteed to save you time and money, while increasing your stencil quality:
• Take your screenmaking to the next level
• Achieve Consistency, Predictable, and Reliable (CPR) results
• Gain Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Economically (3E’s) viability
• Choose the correct mesh to provide the right amount of ink that allows you to cease making multiple print strokes to gain opacity.
• How the proper tensioning process can make a huge difference.
• Decide which frame system is best for your operation.
• Make the right decision for the proper emulsion for your ink system.
• How to perfect your coating technique to produce CPR results.
• Gain the benefits of capillary film using direct liquid emulsion.
• Predetermine every exposure to provide the optimum exposure with maximum detail without ever remaking another stencil.
• Achieve better color matches from job-to-job with consistent stencils.
• And, much more!
Who Should Attend
This workshop is excellent for company owners, plant managers, production managers, workflow teams, pre-press teams, and of course screenmakers.
We will meet that the La India Bonita Conference Center in Cuernavaca, Mexico, the “City of Eternal Spring” with a median temperature of 72˚F (22˚C) year-round.
8 – 9am: Breakfast at La India Bonita Restaurant
9 – 9:15: Introduction
9:15 – 10:30: Stencil Systems
10:30 – 10:45: Break
10:45 – 12: Frame System and Tensioning Procedure
12 – 1: Lunch at La India Bonita Restaurant
1 – 2: Ink Transfer
2 – 2:30: New and Improved Coating Technique
2:30 – 3: Predetermining Exposure Times and Development
3 – 5: Q&A and Happy Hour Networking